Cloud Computing Made Easy®
Following is the list of the sample system definition templates that are provided as an example for jump starting solutions for deploying and managing most requested applications in the cloud using IMOD.
Click on the following links to learn more about the templates and how to use/customize them for your single click deployments.
- IBM 2-Tier Sample
- IBM Websphere Sample
- IBM Websphere with Sample Application and DB2
- HP - 2-Tier Apache and Tomcat
- Rackspace Sample Server
- Eucalyptus Sample
- Linux-php-collab 3-Tier-For-Rackspace
- Single Server Jira Jira running on Tomcat
- MySQL Cluster 3 server MySQL cluster, with 1 management node and two data nodes, can be easily customized to add additional nodes
- 3-Tier PHP-collab LAMP Stack Example using PHP Collab Application
- 3-Tier Ruby-on-Rails Ruby on Rails example using...
- Window Single Server Windows single server example
- JIRA on Windows Windows single server example with JIRA running on Tomcat
- BitNami Single Server Single Server BitNami template can be customized to launch any BitNami server
- Simple Single Server Linux single server example using basic Kaavo image for monitoring & encryption
- 3-Tier Jboss Apache, JBoss, MySQL Cluster
- 3-Tier Tomcat Apache, Tomcat, MySQL Cluster
- Gluster Sample Deployment for EC2 Sample template for deploying and managing Gluster on EC2
- Apache Cassandra Deployment for EC2 Sample template for deploying and managing Apache Cassandra on EC2
- Terremark Jira Sample
- Mediawiki Single Server Single Server Mediawiki template
- Liferay Single Server Single Server Liferay template
- Apache Hadoop Deployment for EC2 Multinode Hadoop Cluster Template
- JIRA Single Server for Cloud.com Basic Single Server JIRA template for Cloud.com
- AWS Micro Instance Template Single server sample template for Amazon Micro Instance
- VMware CloudFoundry Sample template for deploying and managing VMware CloudFoundry PaaS on the integrated IaaS
- Chef Solo Usage Configuration Management with Chef-Solo - Installing MySQL Server on Ubuntu EC2 image
- Chef Hosted Usage Configuration Management with Hosted Chef - Installing MySQL Server on Ubuntu EC2 image
- Zabbix Server Template This template will create a zabbix 1.8 Systems for Fedora 8 and Higher.
Please let us know your favorite system that you are having difficulty deploying and want us to provide/build system definition for you or if you have deployed and tested a system definition for an application/deployment not covered here and you want to share it with others, send it to us and we will add here with your name. If you come up with any improvements to existing systems and documents please let us know and we will publish them with your name. Please refer to N-Tier Guide System Definition to learn more about how to deploy and manage your custom applications in the cloud.